Olympics - a sporting feat that brings together athletes from all over the world, fighting for individual glory even as they proudly represent their country.It must be wonderful to be part of that environment.
NBC - the only network that will make the viewers on the same time zone watch the games in time delayed broadcast!
The other gripe I have with NBC is that they insult the viewers by pretending that the broadcast is live. They'll show figure skating for 2 mins, break for 5mins of ads. Then they'll cut over to a different sport because the skaters are on ice for their practice. Give me a break! I know the result of the competition. Here the network is trying to build suspense! It would be very funny if it were not a waste of time.
I guess after watching their coverage, I know more about NBC's programme lineup (parenthood, marriage ref etc) than the Olympics. Hats off to NBC. They have managed to make me lose interest in the winter olympics, me - an avid olympics fan!
I've to say it is a feat worthy of a gold medal.
ರಾಯಚೂರಿನ ಕೋಟೆ
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment