Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 reasons for no recent blog entry

1. In the work-life balance, blogging took the last place
2. My mind doesn't come up with ideas for blogging, it is too full with work issues
3. Online games is the home page on my browser. The moment I open it to connect to my blog, I get distracted by the games!
4. I forgot about my blog, April is about the time that the NY resolutions start to fade :-)
5. my mind is blank.
6. I'm tired of typing, I want a touch screen word processor.
7. It is easier to watch TV or read a book.
8. my mind is blank (did I say it already?)
9. It's summer, who wants to sit in front of a computer?
10. I can't finish this list, let alone write a blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment