Why Blog:
It's a good idea to figure out the "why" before venturing on anything new. Keeping with this philosophy, I decided to work out my reasons to start blogging.
I started counting the advantages of blogging,
I needed a hobby that didn't require me to be a millionaire,
I can read & write,
I can put sentences together that are grammatically correct (most of the time),
I can do it from home,
the positives are many. So the idea took root.
That was the easy part. Knowing how to put together sentences doesn't help you much when deciding what to write about. Ability to read & write isn't enough to find a worthy subject. As I found out the hard way, creative writing explores your attitude and the ability to view small things is a different light. I've begun to question my every opinion, try to capture all thots travelling through the gray cells of my brain.
My kids will appreciate this. No more nagging from me while I try to call to order my "not-so-random" thots :-)
ರಾಯಚೂರಿನ ಕೋಟೆ
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment